Wednesday 6 December 2017

Nikhil Jain an IBDP Top Performer, placed in Savannah College of Art and Design, shares his valuable experience.



Hi, Nikhil Jain and I've been a student at Oakridge International School Newton campus for the past twelve years now in may of this year i finished the last two years of my schooling with the IB Diploma program now this is one program in which I had selected six different subjects of my interest and The end result was in fact fantastic with a score of 45 on 45 now as I look back I can look at it's quite simple to look at the whole process as an independent pursuit of my own goals and ambitions but when I really reflect on what has been put in to that final score of a 45 I can really reflect on the fact That it has been a joint experience of faculty staff Activities and different programs at Oakridge alike that have shaped my personality over the past couple of years,  for example I never knew I would have such an ardent interest in the visual arts but through different Competitions and opportunities that I had and the encouragement from teachers It's often simple to look at the whole process as an independent pursuit of my own goals and ambitions.

I was  really reflect on the past couple of years I can really look back at these experiences where I have been helped and supported by a number of teachers and different situations Where I was encouraged by the faculty and the staff at Oakridge to really pursue those dreams of mine in different areas I have been able to explore different aspects of my own interest areas Oak Ridge has also given me the opportunity to improve my leadership skills with the prefect council where we had to adopt our positions as Say the head boy the head girl student council president etc. I was able to really exercise my ability to improve teamwork skills communication leadership and the ability to assume responsibility.

As of now as I look forward to the next few years that I will be spending at College in Columbia University in the city of New York I can really reflect on the fact that I have taken so much away from the school not only have I had a holistic education and development of my personality I've had a series of memorable Experiences that I can all look back upon and really enjoy the orchid spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment