Tuesday 26 December 2017

Excellent Teachers or Efficient Teachers" by Mr. Shomie Das



A visionary and architect of a distinct methodology of learning Mr. Shomie Das runs, and thus continues to make contributions that aim at promoting a unique child centered concept Show me thus believes that teaching is a transparent interaction between the student and the teacher the personal experience is shared in the classroom and adjustment made to accommodate the mindset of a child can break the barrier between the teacher and the taught excellent teacher. 

I'm not said so sure that Person exists all can exist because teeth teaching is very much an interaction between human beings of different kinds different attitudes different backgrounds and so the teacher needs to adjust according to the situation who is teaching and very often in that process he uses his personal experiences rather than some professional expertise and so it often happens that teaching is  more a personal interaction between the child’s teacher and the student and so excellence doesn't come in what does come in is the effectiveness of? communication I think what is very important is for you to remember that you also a person with your own interests with your own passions and those you direct towards the student so that he or she gets the same kind of passion in their lives may be in different areas, but the passionate feelings must go through and that is how a good teacher will? explain, I mean if I'm if I am say talking in terms of science And I will talk in terms of say an Indian scientists like J.C Bose I would get involved in how do you see Bose did this and how? Sensitive instrument was it was so sensitive that the slightest movement of the plant could be recorded and magnified in the machines that he made and I said you know how much thought he gave to that and I would get involved with J.C Bose his experiment And I would then expect that the student would think if he's interested in think of another experiment do similar things so it transfers what you're talking about scientists, so it transfers to the student now when a Teacher came to me when I was a school boy, and he said show me what are you doing in the holidays? And I said well nothing so he said well come with me


We'll go fishing So here was a man who is repaired to spend a little bit of his holidays with me And taught me how to fish and that was inspiring In the nature with rivers and fishing that was very inspiring In the same way you inspire children by doing things which are enjoyable for you but also with children will enjoy because they find it enjoyable So in inspiring children means living a life there you fulfill your own dreams through what you do and what you do these principles shape a student to be emotionally and intellectually independent he coined and lives the motto of Oakridgeinternational school learning the treasure within Often referred to as the man who saw tomorrow Shomie thus truly is an educationist that students teachers and educators Have a lot to learn from you
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment