Tuesday 20 February 2018

Oakridge Student Speaks - Oak Champ Manasa Chitti




My name is Mana and up till 10th grade. I was a student of Oakridge Einstein campus. I joined the school when I was in sixth grade prior to which I was studying in the United States. The move from there to here was definitely a drastic one but it was made much smoother with the help of my really supportive teachers as well as my peers Oakridge International School in Hyderabad  has shaped me into the person that i am today by providing me with various different opportunities and exposures to the outside world It's helped. 

It's given me exposure to various different cultures because it's an international school, and it's also given me a taste of India and the life here although the school's primary focuses on academics it does place equal importance on extracurricular activities such as music dance and sports And I got the opportunity to pursue all of these as they were my passion and I was an avid dancer and a singer which I got and I had the opportunity to showcase my passion for these things in Oakridge although this school does place importance on academics it also places equal importance on to extracurricular activities which i feel is a very important aspect for the holistic development of the chill of the student I had the opportunity to pursue some of my passions such as music and dance while I was in Oakridge as well as Sports such as Tennis and basketball We were also taken to various inter-school competitions as well as inter school interest school competitions were also conducted and i feel like those were those gave me more confidence and gave me the ability to improve my social skills and without which I wouldn't have the social skills that I do have today 10th grade was the year of our a GCSE board exams and these were some exams that i was Determined to do my absolute best in what I learned from preparing for these exams was that if you really want to achieve something they have to put your utmost hard work Into it and that - every day because I realized that Stressing out and cramming at the last minute isn't very effective and that was what just put more put me under even more pressure If it weren't for the constant support that I received from my teachers and my friends at Oakridge And I wouldn't be with the position that i am today I just like to thank Oakridge for giving me years that I'd like that cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment